What’s Next?! Explore your Future @ Social & Behavioural Sciences
DIRECT LINK TO REGISTER FORM? CLICK HERE.
Do you have a clear idea on your strengths and interests? Do you know what opportunities lie out there for you on the Dutch labormarket? Do you have the skills to profile yourself for your (future) internship or job?
From 29 April to 9 May, we will organize various career activities and workshops for you and your fellow students of the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences. You can explore your future during What´s Next?! through the following activities:
To REFLECT: discover your strengths and interests
- Discover your talents and interests during our 4-hour QuestTrek in our beautiful Amelisweerd or design several possible futures through the Designing Your Life method of Stanford University
To EXPLORE: explore your options after graduation
- Come and meet International Alumni & Dutch employers and hear about opportunities for internationals on the Dutch labormarket in the International Career Mixer
- Talk to over 30 alumni from all Social and Behavioural Sciences programmes during the CareerNight FSW
To CONNECT: work on your skills
- Let our professional photographer take your LinkedIn picture and get your CV checked by UU Career Services
- Learn how to improve the design of your thesis or future projects through Indesign or work on Public speaking, lobbying & negotiation with UUMUN
- Solve a real-world problem – The pressures of Student Life – in this two-week fulltime elective course in co-creation with professionals from the educational and corporate world
SIGN UP VIA THIS LINK
Our no-show policy
We offer (almost) all workshops and activities within What’s Next ?! free of charge. However: free of charge does not mean free of responsibilities. For any late cancellation or no-show, we have had to disappoint a number of students who would have liked to attend.
This is how we work:
- If you have to cancel your registration, do so at the earliest possible moment , at least 24 hours in advance.
- Not showing up without notice will mean you cannot participate in any Career Services activities for 8 weeks. Two no-shows mean you cannot participate for the remainder of the academic year.
SIGN UP VIA THIS LINK