What’s Next?! Explore your Future @ Social & Behavioural Sciences
Do you have a clear picture of your talents and interests? Do you know how to go about exploring and seizing opportunities on the Dutch labormarket? Do you have the skills to profile yourself for your (future) internship or job?
From 25 April to 9 May you can explore your future in What´s Next?! by attending the following activities:
- Discover your talents and interests during our 4-hour QuestTrek in our beautiful Amelisweerd
- Define your Type through the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Talk to a alumni-coach in a speedcoaching session
- Come and meet International Alumni & Dutch employers and hear about the(ir) road to success on the Dutch labormarket in the Career Mixer
To GET SKILLED & CONNECT:
- Let our professional photographer take your LinkedIn picture
- Get your CV checked by UU Career Services
- Work on your Personal Branding to obtain your dream job
Click on the links above to explore the English-spoken workshops and register here.
Also view the complete program overview (pdf) of all our activities during What’s Next?!, Including date, time and location.
Our no-show policy
We offer (almost) all workshops and activities within What’s Next ?! free of charge. However: free of charge does not mean free of responsibilities. For any late cancellation or no-show, we have had to disappoint a number of students who would have liked to attend.
This is how we work:
- If you have to cancel your registration, do so at the earliest possible moment , at least 24 hours in advance.
Not showing up without notice will mean you cannot participate in any Career Services activities for 8 weeks. Two no-shows mean you cannot participate for the remainder of the academic year.